The forecast for the Wine Day, October 5th and 6th, is 100% chance of wine rain coming from 60 wineries and all of it, just in one place.
You would ask: where? The Great National Assembly Square (Chişinău)
Why have been chosen this place? Because here takes place all of the most important events for Moldovans!
Before you get there, what you should know is:
- The opening ceremony will start at 11 am and will finish by 10 pm.
- For the entry you must purchase Wine Tasting Booklet at INFO Point, you’ll get a glass with that for your wine tasting.
- At this event will participate 60 wineries from 4 Protected Geographical Indication (GPI): Valul lui Traian (Trajan’s Wall), Stefan Voda, Codru, Divin.
- If you want to visit wineries, will be organized Wine Tours from INFO Point near Turist Hotel. Wineries like: Asconi, Chateau Purcari, Cricova, Milestii Mici, Chateau Cojusna, Castel Mimi, Vinuri de Comrat, Chateau Vartely, Kvint.
- Will be organized 16 MASTER CLASSES with professional sommeliers
- At this event will participate 30 Artists and Bands
- More info you can find it here
- National Wine Day is at the 18th edition
- It will be held for 2 days on the 5th & 6th of october 2019 *Taster’s Booklet will be valid for two days and can be purchased for the promotional price of 150 lei before the day of the event. On the day of the event, the booklets will cost 200 lei and will be available at the specially installed tents in the Great National Assembly Square.
- Don’t lose your friend or family because will be a lot of people 🙂
For tickets : iticket.md
The wine from the soul of Moldova, a true living legend…